Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cinema Bully

I am alone and seem to be myself as I am now. I drive my car and park in the front parking lot of the cinema. I go in and go into this very wide theatre. There are already many people here. I sit like ten or so rows from the back, in the middle of the row. There is more than enough feet room (space between rows of chairs.
The movie has started, someone sits right next to me. Nobody is next to me on my right side, but this guy sits on my left. As the movie is playing, he would every once in awhile talk to me. He is blond. He is not nice.
But average bully, really. Nothing I have not heard before. Easy hits. So I am not too hurt by it. It is more annoying than painful. I ask if he is a Christian and he says he is and starts to quote something from Romans.
There are a lot of kids here, mainly male. At the end of the movie, they are all over the place being rambunctious. The ushers are trying to get order again but they are also passing out stickers that have a magnet backing on a white paper backing. It is about the size and shape of a postcard, the sticker kind of slides off the flat black magnet. It is a scene from the movie with words on it. It is actually pretty neat. It has cut off corners. It has a white triangle pointing down with the corners cut off as well. But I cannot make out the title of the movie or what the picture is of, but it looks detailed, on land with lots of pieces on it. Complicated, beautiful. Sci-fi? Western?
I have trouble finding things and get lost then find my seat again when the bully is still sitting there says something to me. SO I grab my stuff. He follows me out. See, I started to go out the wrong way, but then going the right way I find him again. He calls me shrimp. But then I see a friend of mine. He says I'm cool. The bully looks totally flabbergasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment