Thursday, April 18, 2013

Long Day of Driving, Mad Shooter @ The Gathering

I had a long day of driving to start out with. Lots of adventures. Tired me out.

****

Then someone like my sister wanted me to drive her somewhere! I was tired from driving all day and I had just gotten home and was looking forward to some down time. But, I took her.
We backed into a driveway. It was a slight up curve and only a few feet long. 20 - 30 feet?
Then we went by foot a few blocks to take a duffle bag to this guy's house. He was having a gathering. We were out in the open. It look like a nice place!
Then this middle-aged white guy with brown hair that kind of looked like a mix between John C. Reilly & Will Ferrell appears out of nowhere! He has a duffle bag of his own and is yelling at how this guy did him wrong and anybody who associated with him must also be evil. He slams his duffle bag on a nearby table, rips open the zipper, and pulls out a machine gun and starts shooting people!
Me and my sister duck and cover. We try to say we are just delivering something and were not evil. He would not listen. We managed to get away eventually. We were running for our lives, he felt like he was seconds away from getting a bead on us and killing us. We made it back to the car and got it started and pulled out of the driveway. My "sister" said what we were both thinking: Thank god we pulled in backwards!
It was a rush driving away. Fast and serpentine trying to get distance between that mad shooter!

No comments:

Post a Comment