Sunday, August 14, 2011

Alert: adding dream posts from other journals here.

Hi, I am going to try to consolidate my dreams to this journal.
I am going to be sure they are dated when I had them.
For example, I am starting with my other blog here on blogger before i decided to separate my dream journal from my vents/life journal. So, the latest those dreams are is August 2009. SO entries I add from there (and delete from there) are from August 2008 back to December 30, 2008.
And I have yet to find my other bloggers or try to add in hand-written ones!

But I just wanted you guys to know, because I am not sure how they will show up if you follow or RSS me or however this works.

I am putting them here as-is. I guess the hard part is if I find any with comments. In that case I'll keep a copy where i found it with the comments, and add them inside the Dreampost at the end as a PS if they are mine or I find the comments especially enlightening to the dream :)

That is all, carry on! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment