Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nice Snowing You

I am driving in the snow when I have a sudden idea to turn into a parking lot. It is for an apartment complex of a sort. I see a dark-haired lady has just gotten out of her car or is maybe just walking in front of me. I end up following her for awhile. But then our paths diverge. She goes to the right, I to the left. I go over 2-3 apartment doors to the last one on the corner. I go inside. There are 4 or more people in here, mostly females. They surprised to see me but familiar ... almost family. One is truly shocked and I sense feels extremely guilty, another is plain pleasantly shocked and glad to see me again -- welcoming, while the third is very negative and nagging and dismissive. I think there are others there ... I hang around for awhile. It seems like a holiday or special gathering of sorts. I want to explore this further, but I awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment