Friday, January 4, 2013

MirrororriM

Mirror Mirror -- tonight's theme 1) I am walking down a hallway and I look to the left and see a mirror just larger than head-size. I notice I am seeing not my face, but the back of my head! I go over to look at the mirror opposite it and I see my face but it is hard to see it, it is not as clear as the other mirror. 2a) I see a body-length mirror in a room of a house (same as above?). Again, I do not see the front of me, I see the back of me. This time my shirt is off in back (not sure it was off in front) and I could see glowing white phosphorescent markings. Someone told me "It's probably like what was on your face last time." but I realized that I was wrong about that last time as well. That this glowing was a GOOD thing! But in this dream they were trying to tell me it was a bad thing. They kind of looked like wings folded onto my back, with spirals and other symbols on the inside of them. A bright white with a slight VERY slight blue hue. I tried to find the other mirror that was reflecting my back to me but I could not find it. 2b) At this time, the male with me got angry at me and I had to escape. So I got a good head start and thought I had a good hiding place. I hid in a hidden wardrobe. I could safely look out to see him coming. He came closer ... closer ... I could see the reflections of light bouncing around because he was using a hand-held mirror to help him catch light to move around a room so he could see better. I felt a soft poking in my side, but decided to dismiss it. I bide my time thinking I was safe. But then I felt the poking on my side again, and realized it was this man, poking his hand and arm through a side hole and poking me! So I step out to face him and chide him for giving me grief. Then I say to him, "If you would but open your hand to take mine you would feel the truth. But to open your hand you have to let go of the pain, of the lie of power." I wake up. I did not see him do as my wisdom to him specified. The last I saw his had was not only still clinched, but moving towards me in a punch. FRAGMENTS: driving, looking in the rear-view mirror I only saw darkness, but for some reason it projected onto my front windshield as well. I was trying instead to concentrate on the actual scene in front of me. It was a battle I knew I just needed SOMETHING and it would work. But I do not know what it was. I felt as if the rear-view mirror was wrong, that it was not what came installed on the car. That it was "smoke encased in mirrored glass". That is the phrase that I had. **** I need to cross a bridge (still in my car?) but it is not a bridge, it is a mirror on top with a mirror underneath facing the river below and something inbetween the two mirrors. I stopped before the strange bridge and contemplated. **** That is all I can recall. As I said, last night definitely had a theme to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment