Thursday, January 3, 2013

Why is alone not all-one?

I want to go to a movie. I think it is the sequel or the next part to the movie, but I also wouldn't mid seeing the 1st movie again to catch up/catch more things. No one will go with me. I ask many different people, but they all decline my offer. A woman accepts! But soon after she declines and then rushes off. I try calling her but she won't answer. *** Now I am on the road, the roads are clear. There is no traffic. No details. I feel lost in the space, and just when I feel I am lost in my goal I turn the corner and there is the cinema. *** I am inside now and have chosen my seat. At first, there are not a lot of people there, they are all scattered. But soon a woman comes and asks if the seat to the right of me is taken. I say no. She is about to strike up a conversation with me when suddenly a lot of people come and fill up the rest of the place and the lights dim for the movie to start. *** The movie ... I am not sure what it is about. It is modern-day earth or maybe set a few decades ago. It is in a scrub-land rural area like the American South-West. It has a kind of mystery and/or sci-fi-mystery edge to it, very compelling! Like the 70s 80s movies that were about CONSPIRACIES and stuff. This auditorium is huge, it is bigger than I thought. Actually, it keeps changing size. Form being ginormous to being far more intimate and back and forth again. I also confuse the movie with the theater, because now there is a man who comes in one of the bottom exits. He looks like he is looking for someone. He looks like trouble. He has thick winter gloves on, and his hand will jump to one of his bulging side pockets, then away. I tell the woman beside me to remain calm, but duck down, try to move the people on her row out the other side. She is annoyed that I am interrupting the movie and does not move! I tried to save them in an orderly way! So, I see the guy stop, and stare down a row, squinting. He has "revelation" marked all over his face. He has found who he was looking for. Everybody else is watching the movie! He is starting to take off his thick winter glove! (It is black padded and shiny) I see an opportunity and I just take it. I get out of my row and stay kind of hunkered down as I move forward and just as he starts to notice me and turn towards me it is too late for him, I am too close. I am able to spring up and over to him so as to knock him onto his back and knock his arms up and away from his pockets to be over his head and I quickly move to a position where I am on his chest pinning his arms down. He is still shocked at this development but he manages to say, "Why is alone not all-one?" I have to subdue him so I pick up his head and pound it into the floor to knock him out. As I said, I had to find a way to quickly subdue him, it knocked him unconscious but he was OK. A man says something to me and puts his hand gently on my shoulder and says it's OK, he can take it from here, he is a police officer. He is in plain-clothes. I get off of him and I apologize for hurting the perpetrator but I did not know what else to do. The man just pats me on the shoulder and smiles. Once he has him he searches the side pocket and finds a weapon. He is able to secure it. Then he is secures the man in handcuffs and also ties his legs in a way where he could still walk but not move his legs so much as to run without falling down. The police officer continues to search the man, finding many other weapons, including a note put in his waist by his groin. I do not know what it says, I am not sure what the other weapons were. I am not sure what the man looked like. But he was white and fairly tall (over 5'7", closer or over 6"), with dark hair and dark eyes. The hair was shortish but not crew cut it had strands of hair. He was average build. 30's or so. Average features handsome even, but he did not smile. I turn around to be sure the others are OK, but nobody else is here! Well, I see the woman who sat next to me as the door closes after her. I was left alone! Now, this is all I can think of, and I say it out-loud several times. "I am alone. I'm alone. I am alone. ..." I try to follow the woman. I want her to know she left me all alone and how it hurt me so. I start to follow her, but I stop. I sounded like the man I just tackled! Still I can't seem to help myself as I say "I am alone, I am all alone." a few more times as the dream fades to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment