Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lagoon Not Lagoon, Odd B.S. food, Driveway money

I hear a group of friends male and female plan a trip to a watery place then I am going with them in a car (I am in the back seat by the right window I think?) and we get there.
It is a strange place. Sometimes it is an ankle-deep lagoon like place, sometimes it's inside somewhere and the lagoon is just painted on the floor or something.
There are three or four others. At least two are female. One has long dark hair. She is in a robe like clothes and goes out to the middle of the floor/shallow water/floor and slowly dances in place. She has like a 2-piece bikini underneath her robe. I don't take this as a strip tease or a seduction, but as self-expression and having fun.
But I remain off the floor/lagoon. A different female comes up to me and gently pulls me to the dance floor with me wanting me to dance with her and join in the fun. I am unsure, am i supposed to let her lead since she made the move to pull me to the dance floor? What moves should I do or not do? I am trying to just relax and be in the moment and have fun, but I'm nervous I am going ot do ti wrong and mess up and ruin an opportunity to just have fun, but I also worry that questioning is going to do that as well.
This is how I work in waking life.

***

I find myself in a group. We are being fed. The food is being placed on my plate. One dish looks a bit like Brussels sprouts that have been pressed into by a fork, because it has ridges. I wonder what it is and I hope if it is Brussels sprouts they do not taste like them. A woman is serving it to me. She is short has brown skin and dark hair in a long pony tail. She is gently smiling and full of easy warmth and giving.

On the way from this (or this is a unconnected scene) I am in the back seat of a car with only the driver and me in it. The driver is an older male. I have a bag of clothes. I take them out to search what I have. I see a pair of black shorts that are actually swim trunks, a pair of dark pants, and two shirts. One is a black t-shirt with a complex design on it in blue lines. I have a memory recall that he driver gifted me this shirt not too long ago, it may have even been before we left to go to the food group thing.
I want to change clothes for some reason. I do not feel properly dressed as is, but I am unsure as to why I feel this. I do not see socks shoes or underwear in the collection of clothes I have.

Semi-connected to the last scene is this one. We pull into a driveway. The owner is known to us somehow, family like an Uncle of mine? Something feels familiar about the owners even though I never see them.
Instead I am concentrating on the grounds, both the concrete driveway and the sidewalk by the house and the grass. There is scattered coins here! Silver and gold in color. Many are large as quarters or Kennedy half-dollars! I feel wonder and childish curiosity in this. The other doesn't impede me.
I pick through the items. I find that some of them look stretched and flattened! As if they were placed on a railroad track or in a machine that flattened them. One of these I get a close up look at.
It is silver in color and the size of a Kennedy half-dollar if not bigger. I can barely make out some details. One is a female figure in profile with a small crown trapped in her curly hair. The hair is made of lots of tight small curls. She faces to the left. I read out the words on top that I could make out, but I forget upon waking what they were.

***

P.S. After posting this I went to my widgets to check my google mail. The widget is a stamp. The royal figure on it looks a lot like what was on the coin. I don't knwo if it was meant to be that, but I did not check my mail before going to bed and have never dreamed of this figure before.
Could that mean something of interest is going to be in my google mail? Since it was on a coin does that money or some kind of thing with value? But what would it be exactly, do the details in the dream point ot something specific, otherwise i could make it mean anything.
... curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment