Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sean Connery is 007 in "Gh0sts 0f 7uture Past"

Ghosts of Future Past

Another male was telling me his review/essay on a spy film. The spy ... none other then Sean Connery! The theme he had found was "ghost". The woman Sean Connery was talking to was like a ghost. So this person played clips throughout the film to prove his point.
Sometimes Sean called her a ghost by name, sometimes it was more subtle than that. She was a ghost because she wasn't really living life but letting it live her. She wasn't letting anybody touch her so she might as well be non-material like a ghost. She was upset with things that happened in her life and she wanted to have things communicated to people in her life but she wasn't doing it just like a ghost. He talks to her in places like a house, and in a train.

Then .... the explosions. But it was like nothing they had ever seen before. Strange things as well, used as implements of terror.
So they start investigating that. I start investigating this, with a genius beautiful tenacious strange woman by my side. Well, I think actually I was at HER side, she seemed to be the main person. She was shorter than me with long black hair.
We watched the mountains in the background as the background for a sample of this terror. It was in broad daylight (early morning it felt) and fire fell from the sky.
Somehow these things FELT different.
It felt like the odds were against us. We felt behind and helpless for awhile. We wondered if they were aliens it felt so odd.
But we got to work to figure out what was going on. We ruled out natural disasters quickly. But we did investigate this possibility.
Then we got psi and real world intel making it more likely that it was not alien based in any way.
After awhile, messages started coming out. They were in code. So, we had to figure out the code. Some of them were phrases like "future past" and "history repeats itself" and "the wheel has come round again" and "the past you tried to destroy and hide is getting it's revenge by destroying your future and hiding it in it's ashes".
I think we were figuring it out before all the messages came out, the messages were just confirming our findings.
Someone had discovered our past civilizations. There were two of them. One was created by The Watchers, then later another was created by man. I do not know in the dream but it seemed both were men, it was just said that way. I am not sure what the first one was called but the second was Atlantis. Some group had figured out their ways and then figured out how to weaponize them.
It was quite an adventure I felt swept into! Before I did things for other reasons, but doing this mission I realized I had become a ghost as well! I was letting the ghosts of the past haunt my future just as she was, and it was making me have a kind of walking dead life. Here, the ghosts of the past were haunting our future as well. To win, we had to exorcise all past ghosts and start to live again! But to do that we needed truth, justice, peace, and love. Inside ourselves, between one another, and in the whole fabric of time and space.
The perpetrators of this weaponizing of the past called themselves D.O.W.N. I do not know what that stands for. So, to counteract it a group was formed and called U.P. I do know what that stands for ... Union of Psientists or maybe University of Psi.

No comments:

Post a Comment