Saturday, October 17, 2009

Drawing Attention

I am sitting at a table with a bunch of other people. There is one special person here, like a teacher or group leader something. I am sitting on her left at the left corner. So she is sitting on this side _ and I am sitting on this side | of the corner. Her chair is more like a tall backed stool, it is different from everybody else.

But before I see her, or notice much that I am at a table, I watch myself drawing pictures. The pictures are quick sketches in black (pen, pencil charcoal or other I don't know, but I do know it is black on white).

This woman is very alluring! She is perhaps in her 40s or more. She seems aged but she wears her years very well. She is still gorgeous! I really like her. She has brownish-gold very curly hair that at least reach her shoulders, sparkling eyes, a mouth that seems to be smiling all the time even when it isn't and such a kind smart giving face.
Her top has a low V neck and it seems kind of loose. I can see her cleavage. I want to see "more of her heart" is how it is phrased in my dreaming mind at the time and she wants to show it to me, so I lean more over and towards her, and she moves so that her top is more lose and I can see her nipples.
Then we both smile and go back to our original positions. She does this all while she is still talking everybody!
It felt like a sharing, a communication, not a pervert or a seductress.
She had asked if anybody had any interesting drawings, but I didn't show mine. After I got to look down her dress, shortly thereafter she told me that my drawings were just what she was looking for.
I was humble about it. But with layers of not knowing what I can really do and not knowing what to do with success and wondering if others would be jealous of me. I am not an attention hound. But none of that came up.
The drawings were showing your psi abilities and she was very impressed with mine. The one drawing she liked the best has bunch of thick filled in sharp polygons and in the middle is a thin vertical line with a man on top of it with thin wavy squiggles ~ around him except there is a small bit of space between him and the squiggles.
OH MY GOD! It's incredible isn't it! Do you know what that symbolizes?
Nope, me neither, stupid weird dreams *grumbles*
But inside the dream it meant something amazing!
pft!

No comments:

Post a Comment