Sunday, August 3, 2008

"trainer", help in the maze of work

I am in a spacious square room like a classroom. I am further led to believe that this is supposed to have the flavor of a classroom because I am sitting in a chair with the desk that is attached to it, looking like a comma (,).
There are others here, mostly milling around. My attention is on someone behind me. She is in the last row I am in the second to last row, and we are on the farthest right of the room.
I get a strong feeling that this is Amber from work. She seems to be closer to me than the desk part of her chair should allow. Sometimes it seemed she should have that desk part, but she was so close she couldn't have it.
I am focusing on her shirt. It is a black T-shirt with gold lettering over the middle of her chest. It says "trainer". The colors of gold on black and something about the font reminded me of Star Wars, but I couldn't grasp the connection in my dream.
So, I asked one of the people milling about if it reminded them of Star Wars. She said no, it's just a black shirt.
(I have an alternate idea that has come to me for this part:
This lady looks at me as if she is annoyed at the interruption and says, "Now, why would a black shirt remind me of anything worth talking about with you?"
I reply, "So, in your language that translates to "no", right?" and gave her a wink and a puckish smile. She turned her nose up at me and scooted off. Funny!)
So, I turn back to Amber. Again, I'm just looking at the shirt with the words above her heart Chakra. I consider that if only I can see them then they are meant for me to see. And because it is on HER shirt it is also meant for her like maybe she would get something (training from me?) out of what I see with her. Because I was the only one who could see it. I don't know if she could see it, she never spoke.

***

In a kind of segue to the next scene, I am called out of a room to help Beth the team leader at work. I see her off and on. At the same time I do and don't want to help. I feel very lazy and dreamy.
I am in a maze of hallways. I am not quite sure where I am going, but at the same time I don't feel that lost. Just a little. I just keep walking, exploring, smiling. Up ahead of me Beth comes around a corner and she's grousing about how stupid this place is, how it's a maze, and how lost she feels. I start to walk faster to catch her up, but then I feel like I don't want to after all, so I duck into a side hall. This is like a kind of balcony as well as a hallway, the balcony is on my left. I take the time to breathe a sigh of relief and smile before continuing to explore this place.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment