Thursday, July 24, 2008

Car Shopping

I am at a big car lot
it's full of new cars
I am looking, but I don't feel I can pick one, so I say thanks.

... other dreams I cannot recall ...

then I am back at the car lot.
seems like the same one.
Very similar people, similar place, similar cars.
If it is not the same one I would be very surprised.
They keep trying to get me to buy the bigger cars.
They even try to get me to buy a pick up truck!
blech, I've never liked pick up trucks, let alone big cars.
So, I say thanks but no thanks, but you guys keep showing me the wrong cars.
I've told you want I want.
And they say yeah, and we've been showing them to you.
"Um, no, you haven't. I've pointed to the ones I want, but you steer me away to ones that are the exact opposite, and THEN you tell me this one is for show anyway and I'd have to wait for mine to be ordered."
They have no idea what I'm talking about. They just stand there,blinking, and after a moment say "here, you wanna test drive the truck?"
I just roll my eyes and leave the lot.

***

analysis:

it's about me, what I want.
while i do have trouble making decisions sometimes
and I have had trouble for people making decisions for me
I think it's a bit of that but even more
I think it has to do with me trying to pick a girl.
I NEVER get he girly I want!
And I end up getting NO girly.

OR IT'S ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE

Because I am writing this after work and that influenced me and I wrote in things in the dream here that I am not sure happened. I did see a pick up truck and all the cares before were not what I wanted, and I gave up at the end and woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment