Thursday, August 21, 2008

Move Opposite To Me

I kept finding my door unlocked. I am in a dorm like apartment.

One night, I hear all this commotion outside. What is going on? I know someone is outside my door. So, I quietly turn the lock so it's locked. But it gets unlocked so I hold the door closed. At first I cannot turn the lock back, but then I can. This happens again, and again. On the third try, I give up and let the door open. It's the manager or something. He is a super-dark skinned guy. He wants to move someone next door to me that is the opposite, hoping we'd learn something from each other and both be more balanced because of it. I protested. I was thinking they would be loud, rude, disrespectful, etc. I didn't want my life to be disturbed tat much. I have things to do, like homework or study or something. I didn't want to be stressed out with this. But, then I wondered if maybe he was right and it wouldn't be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment