Friday, December 26, 2014

Return of the Lucid Dream: House of the Many Doors, Rude Awakening, CarCycleRoomOfMysteryFaire

Lucid Dream #1: The House of the Many, Many Doors.

My throat is parched and I'm restless, I decide to get up and go try to get a couple sips of water, SO worth the effort!
I get out of bed and open and close the bedroom door behind me. As I start down the stairs, I become AWARE I am not where i went to sleep. So, I decide to stop and purposefully explore, see what is really here.
I reach down and look at the carpet. It is a brownish-reddish dark colours running together floral pattern kind of thing. browns, reds, saffrons all dark and no color stands out. I feel it, it feels nice and soft for the feet and spine etc. :)
I feel the annoying roughness of stucco on the wall. A dull dirty white or washed out light brown.
I look down at the landing ... I've never seen so many doors! In a kind of angled concave semi-circle there are seven doors at the landing. I try them, none of them open, but I feel like the middle one does open, if I can only figure it out. But instead of being calm I get frustrated and WANT OUT and the dream ends.
Great, real life invades my dreams!

*****

Lucid Dream #2: Rude Awakening (with special guest stars, my dad and brother!)

I am trying to sleep in a little. I could sleep in another 1-2 hours! My dad wants to GET ME UP AND OUT OF BED but my brother is running interference so I can sleep. I can still hear my dad ranting and raving, but he never gets in my room or to the door. This aggravates me so I can only get a light sleep.
I give up and bang my hand on the wall and ... it is a strange wall! It is clear plastic with what looks like water running through it! I want to think it is normal, but I am lucid again so I investigate it.
But I get yelled at to get a move on so I throw on some clothes after using some kind of stick on my skin and run downstairs to see what all the commotion is. My dad wants me to go, now, I am going to be late. My brother just shakes his head. "Take a moment and think, what day is this for him?" My brother says. My dad says "His day is my day." My brother: "No, your day is your day, his day is his day. What day is this for him?" My dad just glares for a moment, silent then says "FINE" through his teeth and storms off. "Go on back to bed if you want, you don't have to go anywhere today." says my brother. But it is too late and I'm already awake. Now I have to figure out what I want to do today!

*****

Lucid Dream #3: Car to cycle riding through a Mystery Faire

I get a similar rude awakening, but this time it is from a woman. I never see her, only hear her. So, I get up and rush out the door and into a car. I am on a road .. until I"m not. I am suddenly following an SUV on a rocky trail through the woods? How did I miss my turn? I can hear them and they also wonder the same thing. I follow them to get back to the road, and then ...
I end up on a bicycle or tricycle thing riding from the outside to inside. Inside are spacious rooms that are connected with no doors. It is kind of like a school fair or ...something. Amateur or simply relaxed? I grab a snack that has something on a stick that then has popcorn on the outside of it! It is so delicious!! It is attached with a brown sugar crunchy caramel. I can TASTE it, in the dream!
Which is when I wake up, of course! I didn't even get to fully explore this faire, it seemed to have a lot of fun and edutainment as well, I could have learned a lot! Of course I wake up instead. Sigh, I can't escape my curse even in the dream world!

No comments:

Post a Comment