Thursday, October 27, 2011

Infiltrating the Restaurant, Meeting Her, Then Trying to Survive Him

A group has tasked me with infiltrating a restaurant. Not as a waiter, but with a different group. I am handed a handful of pamphlets of two sizes. One folds in thirds or quarters and is about the size of the a letter. The other folds in half and is about the size of a postcard. I go into a restaurant that serves seafood. It is early evening and it is quite a bustling place, with early drink specials and stuff. I find my way to the person I have been told to try to convince to get me into their group. She is a dark woman. Dark brown skin, dark brown eyes, dark brown hair. She looks through the papers. As she unfolds a bigger one, I see it has a partially filled-in crossword puzzle in it. She points out what has not been filled in yet ... three words that all start with the letter "F". She flips through some others, none of them are filled-out much. She keeps them, but tells me I could do better, a lot better, and offers a job as a waiter instead. I said I didn't think I'd be very good at it. I have forgotten the rest but bits and pieces ... Our conversation was overheard and this one girl came up to me and said she was sorry things didn't work out. We hit it off right away. I am in the car with this other girl (opposite coloring of the other, also younger) and people like my brother mom and dad. We are being driven around. My dad stops us at a site he wants us to see, but we are dead set against it. The young woman and I want to get back home in time to watch the new FRINGE. Besides we'd visited it before and didn't particularly want to go. It was this weird thing that was haunted ... or not. It was a small thin shack set on top of a well like hole. Underneath it was a cave/carved out system of rooms with a house inside and other things. He was voted down and we were going to leave, and I was starting to talk to this young woman when I woke up. Well, more like my eyes stayed closed but the dream went away and it was all dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment