Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Slow Moving Flood

I am in the back of a car behind the passenger seat. An adult female (kind of like Trish's sister Barb = white, average height/weight, brown hair) is driving. A young woman is in the passenger seat (athletic, slightly taller than average maybe, white, light brunette, smiling face) and 1 or 2 other passengers in the back a female with dark brown hair with blonde highlights and perhaps a male?
The woman in the back and I have some friction between us I don't know why. I hardly notice the other male. I am neutral with the driver she seems to like me ok. The passenger in front ... we seem to have a deeper connection.

Many events occur. I cannot recall all details, but they include:

Driving through floods.
Often we come across roads already flooded and have to drive carefully or go another way.
One time we are driving down a road with country on both sides when a wave 1/2 the height of the car is seem coming towards us. We have time because for some bizarre reason the wave is very slow moving! Like in slow-motion.

(I forget the rest and did not have time to write it down further than this)

No comments:

Post a Comment