Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dream Presents from a female friend!

I am in an apartment or home. Suddenly I get these presents (put through a mail slot?) and I am so excited because they are presents from a girl! yAy!
I got three presents in total:

1) I am not sure what it is because I set it aside for later. It was like a thin small hand-held device. Silvery-gray. It had a lot of buttons on it. It might have been a fancy calculator? I don't know, but it was cool!

2) A small (about the length of the hand palm and fingers) figurine! I wasn't sure what it was at first, but when I showed it to others I was sure that it was .....
Shaggy from Scooby Doo!
I thought that was cool and played with it a bit.

3) A remote-control-like (radio-control?) vehicle! It was like a futuristic hummer-tank thingie I am not sure what it was but it was really cool as well! I played with that too.

***

I showed someone like unto my dad my toys I got. I was really happy with them and just in JOY with this female friend of mine. I can't call it romantic love, but it was certainly BLISS.
My dad wasn't really concentrating (losing himself in) the toy truck, instead he wanted to point out the negatives of this friendship.
I got tired of all that noise, filling my heart with fear and doubt pushing out hte JOY, that I stopped him and got in his face to leave me alone I can handle this it's not bad it's fine!
Those are not the words I used, I forget my actual words.

***

I am not sure who this friend was. One guess was that it was Jozie.
Another was my Texas College friend.
I'm not sure ... maybe it was meant to be female friends in general.
Just as the presents were meant to be taken not as they were but as symblos metaphors for the gifts I get from my friends ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment