Monday, February 14, 2011

Inside A Conspiracy

Terrorist weapon to target our area to shut us up.
Nuke them before they can hurt us? Are you kidding me?

Gathering my possesions together ... what to take ... what to leave
Why do I feel rushed and impatient to leave at the same time?
If we are in a rush, why is it taking so long to get going?

A man in our party appoints himself leader.
He has connections.
He says he knows someone who can use a nuke as a distraction or defense.
He knows a man who can get us fake papers.
He knows a network to get us out of here and help us on the run.
...
How do you know all of this?
How did you get these connections?
Using a nuke that's insane!
I thought that man was dead, and did you say adoption papers?
How is there a whole network for this?
...
This man seems to know everything, he has taken control of the situation.
I don't like that he is telling us how to do things in every detail!
But he is making a point by seemingly having our safety at hand.
I am not sure what to think, he argues the logic so well
and escape and safety IS the ultimate goal.
I argue with him, but he is so calm, always has an answer.
What do I have? I have no proof, maybe I am wrong.
But why do I feel something is off about this whole thing?

Need a shower ... this is an odd place for a shower.
It is behind a /--\ wooden bar.
It is in a salon or living room.
Out in the open behind the bar.
I see the faucet with water but nothing else.
No handles to turn on cold and hot water, no special floor, no drain ....
no curtain, no towel rack, no soap or shampoo.
But this is where I am to shower.
I don't know about this ...
I can't shower yet, anyway ... a couple other people are still in the room.
I want my privacy.
Still in the room is a woman 20 years younger than me & another 11-20 years older.
(I feel guilty because a part of me wouldn't mind if the younger woman stayed but why not the older one that isn't fair I am older by as much to the younger woman as the other woman is older than me yet I don't want her to stay so obviously the younger woman isn't going to want to stay either, besides I am showering that is private to me no matter what so in the end I want both women to go)
I finally get them to leave.
But I still can't get over this odd shower, I work on using it.
I don't even really undress ... what the heek is this all about?
It is just too illogical and it breaks me from the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment