Tuesday, November 2, 2010

She seductively says, "Can you help me to remove this hearing aide?"

I am in a room. Hotel room? Apartment? A woman has just walked out, I close the door after her, lost in her world ... when I realize I've walked off and left the door open.
I go over to lock it when someone is just outside realizes it is unlocked. I close and lock that door just in time, and I close a second door that is directly in front of the other. That way no one can force the door open, shoot through it, or anything.
-phew-

Next scene I am on a bed with white sheets. Mattress cover but we are not covered with sheets. We are in bed clothes.
We?
I am pretty far apart from this young looking (mid-late 20's?) athletic woman who either has brunette or blonde hair, I can't really tell in the dream. She is white and pretty. I feel we are friends, we have known each other for awhile before this scene.
Still I am a little nervous around her.
Nevertheless ... there are fade-cuts that bring us both moving across the bed to meet in the middle until we are right next to each other.
She wants a hug, she is depressed and stressed.
How do you hug when both parties are lying in bed too tired to get up? -- I think in the dream.
I know ... that's dream logic for you! lol
Anyway I hold her in my arms, and we very quickly fall asleep at the same time and wake up together in pretty much the same position.
I am a little embarrassed now. Maybe I thought we could only be friends, but this feels too good, and I don't want to ruin anything?
"What?" she asks.
"Nothing" I deflect.
"I have never slept so soundly before, nor woken up so refreshed."
"Me neither!" I admit before I can stop myself.
"Maybe we need to fall asleep hugging more often!"
I just have a nervous laughter.
"You blushed!"
"I don't think so!"
"You DID! Your cheeks turned red as a radish! Radish cheek! (she pokes my left cheek) Radish cheek (she pokes my right cheek)!"
"Heh!"
"I hate to say this, but you need to let me go so I can go to the bathroom."
I let her go, smiling at her, she smiles back. She gets up and goes to the bathroom.
"Come on in with me, it's OK. I need your help."
I thought she wanted to brush her teeth and I wanted to brush mine.
But when I stand in the doorway, she gets down on her knees, then moves her hips to the side to support herself with one hand. She uses the other hand to beckon me to come down to her level, so I do.
That is when she says "I need you to help me to remove this hearing aide."

Huh? What does that mean?

But then there is a jump and I realize the door is open a crack and I have to get up and rush over to secure it.
What happens now is an almost exact scene at the door as before. Strange.

So ... any guesses what her last words mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment