Saturday, May 8, 2010

Random - Asteroid Shuttles & Showing Photos

Asteroid Shuttles

I was watching, I am a part of, this event. We are being calm despite the danger. Why should we panic and sour our souls there's nothing we can do either we make it out or we don't. The ones that do make it were supposed to, why ruin their chances by preventing their passage by getting in their way?
The asteroids have started hitting the shuttle field. I watch them strike a shuttle just as it was starting to take off, and then hit a group of people. I have to re-double my efforts to remain calm because if I am to die I will and if I die with fear and doubt I will sour my soul and I'll have to come back here again.
It isn't easy, but I manage, and I don't get hit by an asteroid falling all over the place. I make it onto a shuttle and it zooms off, but how far we actually make it I have no idea.

***

Showing Photos

I was asleep right next to one like unto my sister.
She was starting to see through this manipulator and taking my side.
I am showing photos to her (I think) and am surprised I took some video too.
There is dancing on a small stage and in chairs set up in front of it, just one row just a few.
Some are drunk.
There was violence .... a massacre, a shoot-out.
It looked like a weird bowling alley from these rows of wooden shelving I thought were for holding bowling balls. Bodies were curled up in there. I was hoping they were just asleep.
But I had other photos of executed people in a white tile sauna like room.
And I watched a hoot-out outside. It was very green, manicured lawns with gentle hills and landscaping, some white pieces like columns and little buildings. I saw a female well-dressed FBI agent (I think) trading gun fire with others.

Someone there (dad?) wanted to keep my (sister?) from seeing some of the photos. Not letting her decide for herself. Some were disturbing. She was arguing she wanted to see them she wasn't a child she could handle it and chose for herself. He took them anyway.

But he didn't take all of them. He walks off, thinking he's won. I point to the pocket where the other photos are and she sees and smiles and picks them up, looks through them silently, then hugs me.
"Didn't they upset you?"
"Yes, they did. But I am more upset that they upset you, so I wanted to comfort you now that I know what you have suffered through.
But she wasn't anything like my sister then, and I wondered if she ever was. She seemed like my best friend, my guardian angel.

****

Cat in the Box

I don't remember all the details save one now as I try to add to this this evening.

A small group of people (3-5) guided me to a covered thing. I go to it, and two of them ceremoniously pull the cover off. Under it is a big box, plastic I think. There is a clear part and a door you can open. Inside is a black and white cat! It is black on top and white underneath, with white on it's face (on the bottom half mainly).
I don't know what to say. It seems at the same time great to have an animal friend but I worry if I can take proper care of it and how much it will cost. I am both gratified at the kindness of my friends yet simultaneously upset that they would force this on me.
What am I going to do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment