Sunday, September 6, 2009

1 - Searching for Artifacts, 2 - Naysayer Does Good 3 - Stuffy Hat Fight

I had these Dreamzzz staying with Sharri Lore~rain.

1 - "Searching for Artifacts"

I am with someone and we are looking for an artifact. In typing this I am reminded of the SYFY series "WAREHOUSE 13" but this reference was not strong in the dream. This other person is a short white female with long straight dark hair. I am helping this person who is in charge of the investigation. We trace the artifact to a residence. It is full of things but empty of people. There is a vortex here, but we need to do something different to find the object, so we leave to conduct research to refine this.

Later in the night I dream of this place again. A third person, female, has joined us. We stand in front of the house, clear our throats, and gently sing to it. It sounds like a combination of Celtic and Egyptian. I don't know how else to describe it. It is beautifully plaintive. I start out unsure I can sing and trying to recall the words, but as we go on all our voices fit together and the song just comes out of me.
We finish the song and bow our heads for a small count and walk into the house again. This time we go immediately to a darkened glass cube on a dark wooden stand. I feel that when we all touch the box it will open for us and we can retrieve the artifact. I feel a great sense of accomplishment and we all smile and laugh at each other, full of joy and promise.

***

2 - "Naysayer Does Good"

I am with a light haired woman a dark-haired woman. The women could be the same ones from the last dream but I'm not sure. We are closer to discovering something important so we are talking to each other out loud. We walk and talk. We end up at a place that was crowded ... or maybe it just has a long que. This one guy with a British accent overhears our conversation. He is being playful with what we are saying. Half interested, half teasing (aka dismissive). He says something, the three of us pause, and realize he has just given us the answer! The naysayer has done good. He even looks flummoxed by this. Somehow he knows what he has just done.

(note: could this be how we realized the answer to get into the house?)

3 - "Stuffy Hat Fight"

I am with a small group of people. We are in a house. One of the females has a large stuffed animal. It may be a gorilla, it's hard to recall clearly. We go about our business. Later I notice something different about the stuffed animal (aka stuffy). No one else seems to notice at first. Soon they realize that I am right. Yes, the stuffed animal DID have a white cowboy hat on it's head and it's now gone! At first we think it is a TimeShift or RealityShift, but then we go outside and I say "Then what's that!" and on to a guy actually wearing the stuffy's hat!
We try to get it back but he won't let us have it. He runs into a store. Some go in but a few of us search the next door store that faces the other one. It is empty and has no other exit, so we hurry over to the other store.
It seems because we weren't there with the others that they were out numbered, but now we outnumber them. We do not want to fight, we do all we can not to, but we have to so we do. I see two men sparring with what seem to be either children or small adults or perhaps anthropomorphic animals. They are not a part of the fight. Just a few seconds later this man is running at me forming a martial arts move but I am ready for him and I have a power move that is too quick for him. It knocks him down for the count, it didn't seem that we even touched each other.

Soon we are walking out with the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment