Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rude Classroom

I keep going to this one class room. It could be college, feels more like college or after. This is s "roomy" place. Things well spaced out but not too far from each other. The teacher stood in front and had a kind of projection screen/whiteboard if he wanted to use. I attend this class more than once, three times I think. Well by the third time, I was getting tired of some of the people there. My contributions to the class, while imperfect, should not be getting such a response!
Why didn't the teacher/instructor ever say anything?
I tried to just keep it in, just do my contributions and keep going.
But I WAS UPSET. I WAS PISSED.
So, in the middle of class, I jumped up, and said a little speech about how rude and inconsiderate and bullying and MEAN these people were being. I was so mad that they did this and didn't care, thought it was OK to do and you can't reprimand them because they just shrug it off.
So, I went over to this one guy's desk and I rocked it back and forth telling him he is rude!

people are so annoying
I hate how they adversely affect me
I hate how I was negatively programmed

No comments:

Post a Comment