Tuesday, December 30, 2008

of Trees and Her (Fugitive)

There is this girl. Young (mid-20's to 30's?) dark curly haired, glorious smile. She is with me somewhere. We are watching a TV program. It is a documentary. It is about a foreign place and an ancient sacred ceremony they do. I had the idea later that they USED to do sacred ceremonies here but what I saw either interrupted that or happened present-day where in old times they used to have them. I am nto entirely sure.
I see strange narrow stone steps, from two different angles, on a hill. Like an ancient site. Like Cambodia, the Angor places? It was ancient stone still slightly over grown with tiny steps in height and length to the next one. One was in front of me, the other was to the right and diagonal came down towards the other. Then these huge round logs come tumbling down them. Lots of them. I see this several time.
Suddenly we are there.
We walk up those steps and out of the city into the woods where these special trees live. We see some where much training went into cutting some of them down. Cutting and burning and other methods. I felt sweaty bloody people doing it, under duress. We see three trees partially destroyed on the very bottom in different ways. One cut, one burnt, the other something like acid I don't know.
Then we get into the proper woods. We are looking for these trees. I let her lead.
She is happy. She is comfortable around me. She always has a hint of a smile on her lips. She sees me, she knows me, even if I make a mistake I can still do no wrong in her eyes. So, I feel comfortable around her.
I almost lose her. I got distracted looking at the scenery. I call out to her because I cannot see her. I ask her to stop till I can catch up. I try not to panic too much. Everything is going to be OK I tell myself. I push the fear down and do not let it take over.
I hear us playing with her name in my head. I see her smile and hear her laughter in my heart. I follow the direction I last saw her go in. I was on a ridge like hill and I walk from lower to higher to find her. I find her in the most beautiful spot right in front of the biggest and most beautiful tree. On the very top of the hill. The tree is so wiiiiiiiiiiide!

Now we are moving from place to place. We did not do anything wrong but we are fugitives.

I am a fugitive. I wear a hat. Am I in military garb? I try to walk straight and proud. I try to just walk straight through the crowd (airport) in a way a fugitive never would figuring they would never expect me to be so obvious. So far it's working. I decide not to be afraid. I am being guided, protected, I am trusting this. I am not caught. I smile at those I pass, they smile back, and in that little exchange I feel a protection from them. As if in doing that from person to person, they thank me for my smile by not only smiling back but somehow giving me protection.

I am some kind of agent. I know some things that others do not, even more experienced smarter ones. I have figured some things out. I have to be careful. Everything has to be just right. I have to have them in a place where I have provided for my safety so I can convince them now and forever not to take action against me. And to be able to have their full attention to share with them vital knowledge and have them procure my services without using me or dumping me once I do it.
My headquarters is a hotel room, I think. I move around and talk to people and I work things out.
I finally feel ready. I can tell them know. I am very aware. So very aware. I let them come to a room and sit. Then I come in. Some want to challenge me. Right away. I know which ones they are. I have to threaten them in order to meet their challenge. I tell them of my set-up precautionary measures. I move around like a movie camera to each place that I can show them how I am perfectly protected. They realize this, I can see their gears turning. Then they smile and relax and I know they know and that things will be OK. I am also able to appeal to those who already think there is something to me but do not like to be threatened.
It is all set up now. It is safe.
So, I start to tell them.

I stir and wake up around 3 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment