Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Great, Psychological Torture Dreams Again

I dreamed I was in a household. I was still half-asleep but I heard the heads of the place complain about people already coming down stairs, so as a laugh I came down with my robe on but one arm and shoulder out of the robe. Nobody laughed. I had to find food, no breakfast items left, one helpful person showed me these tiny pieces of chicken specially made for ... whatever, in the freezer. On the table was a long LONG list of chores. On the table as well was a bill I thought was done, but there it was, and paid off for the most part by the head of the house hold, with a note on it admonishing me for my lack of .. whatever. And having me follow up to be sure it was done this time.
I found something for desert, I forget what. But then someone like Anthony Head (I have not seen him in a long time, you know, he was on Buffy!) was admonishing me for not waiting and getting the chocolate cake. Thanks for telling me! But others chimed in about the chocolate cake, over and over again.
****
I am in a school or store, like both at the same time. All my friends are talking about how soon they will be able to live their dreams! Suddenly I feel 20 years older and I missed all that from my abuse, just trying to survive it. I broke down in the aisle. The area changed around me and I am back in my room at my parent's house. My dad is over me, laughing. He closes a clear glass door and walks away. Friends and family stay there, shaking their head at me.
***
woke up with this .... thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment